Website Berry Global Inc.
Berry Global Inc. (formerly PGI Nonwovens) in Cuijk is an international production company, which focusses on the production of non-woven textile products that are mainly in the hygienic and sanitary field, as well as products related to baby care. Quality and safety are of paramount importance. In addition, Berry Global Inc. is focused on cooperation and the continuous improvement of processes throughout the organization.
Are you result-oriented? Do you have analytical capabilities, good communication and technical skills? And is problem solving in your blood? Then we are looking for you!
What are your tasks?
- Responsible for the development, standardization and improvement of processes using Lean, Six Sigma and Industry 4.0 tools and principles;
- Actively benchmarks key functional process metrics to identify and share best practices in order to drive improvements;
- Determine the optimal parameters for the production of new products that allow repeatability and a success rate typical of a center of excellence;
- Coordinate activities between various departments (rollgoods, converting, technical department and logistics) to identify and implement technical solutions to eliminate process and product variability, deficiencies, and waste;
- Acts as a project leader, meeting or exceeding targets and deadlines;
- Ensures an end -to-end project execution following DMAIC, MoC and NPI.
Who are we looking for?
- Bachelor’s degree, Chemical or Mechanical Engineering is preferable;
- Problemsolving mindset, good communication skills and ability to work with people at all levels;
- Preferable several years of professional experience (within Process Engineering) in the process industry;
- Strong analytical skills and problem solving skills;
- Expertise in the areas of chemical engineering, process optimization, packaging processes and printing processes;
- Fluent knowledge of Dutch and English;
- Starters with some kind of relevant experience are explicitly invited to respond.
What do we offer you?
- A lot of variety and challenge;
- Short lines of communication and an informal corporate culture;
- Room for personal initiative;
- Competitive employment terms.
Did we enthuse you?
Please send your English resume and application letter to Chantal Schipperheyn at email@example.com. Or call Chantal at 06 54324804 if you have any questions.
Om te solliciteren op deze vacature stuurt u uw sollicitatie naar firstname.lastname@example.org