Website Berry Global Inc.
Berry Global Inc. (formerly PGI Nonwovens) in Cuijk is an international production company, which focusses on the production of non-woven textile products that are mainly in the hygienic and sanitary field, as well as products related to baby care. Quality and safety are of paramount importance. In addition, Berry Global Inc. is focused on cooperation and the continuous improvement of processes throughout the organization.
Are you hands-on, enthusiastic and in for a challenge in a dynamic environment? Then we are looking for you!
What are your tasks?
- Management and implementation of projects related to improving production availability and process availability;
- Able to define points of improvement, concept development and implementation of measures to optimize manufacture and building processes;
- Support of the project engineering team in launching projects and initiatives;
- Cooperation with internal and external business partners;
- Overall responsibility for the maintenance area of building and manufacture systems;
- Cross-shift assurance of troubleshooting in technical systems and machinery;
- Planning in compliance with maintenance and repair budgets;
- Implement structured way of executing on risk assessments and evaluations;
- Monitoring and reporting of the technical key performance indicators.
Who are we looking for?
- University / technical college degree, technician or master in engineering / industrial engineering (electrical engineering / process engineering / mechanical engineering / building technology);
- Knowledge of lean manufacturing, kaizen and 5S;
- Ability to work in a team and good communication and presentation skills for complex issues;
- Fluent knowledge of Dutch and good knowledge of English;
- A teamplayer who is able to manage a diverse team of pro-junior and senior employees;
- Knowledge in dealing with automation technology is advantageous;
- Hands-on work style.
What do we offer you?
- Permanent position;
- A lot of variety and challenge;
- Short lines of communication and an informal corporate culture;
- Room for personal initiative;
- Good terms of employment.
Did we enthuse you?
Please send your English resume and application letter to Chantal Schipperheyn at firstname.lastname@example.org. Or call Chantal at 06 54324804 if you have any questions.
Om te solliciteren op deze vacature stuurt u uw sollicitatie naar email@example.com